Just got my Otter Box case in!!!

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I got the commuter case, since it was the only case available. I'm glad I got this one, it is a great case! Worlds better than the Platinum case I got at Best Buy. I can post some pictures when I get home tonight if anyone is interested.

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
- I got it off of We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com (it shows unavailable but if you click into it and then click "commuter case" you can purchase that. Only one of the 3 available).

- I will post some pics of it installed tonight for sure.

- Doesn't make the phone that much bigger. Feels great in hand. Maybe a tad bigger than the Platunum case, but not by much. It has a rubbery case wrapped around the phone followed by the otter case ontop. No hard plastic touches the phone at all. GI'm really impressed by this case.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I might have to get the impact series because it looks great. Lol, oh and all 3 look better then any of the iPhones otterbox's. My cousin has one for his 3g iPhone and its soooo big and bulky. I lol at him because with out insurance from atnt he's good as DEAD. He was at a party on a beach and it fell out his pocket, the tide came in and killed it. Then atnt said that because he didn't buy the insurance when he got the iPhone he had to pay full price. He finally got another with the otterbox. Atnt and iPhone users should be ashamed of being on a garbage network that provides no type of insurance for your high end devices. I told him, that's why I'm with sprint. Monthly insurance, cheaper better plans, better phones, and now 4g. He wants to hop on my plan but i want him to suffer just a lil bit longer.