16GB Class 10 for $30.. (Newegg FTW)

turbofan

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering, does anyone know the difference between the class 10 like the one from newegg and the class 2 cards that are available on amazon for less? Class ten seems to be, well, top of the class!

DandyAndy

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Class 10 vs Class 2 is huge in transfer rates. Class ratings are simple. Class 2 is 2 MB/s Class 10 is 10 MB/s. I have officially installed this SD card from Newegg. GREAT! Easily a best buy for an EVO.

KMachine

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Very tempted but the reviews are showing a very short life span, anywhere from less than a day to a month. Can those that bought this report back on their experience once they receive/use it?

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on Wed. Gotta say I LOVE it. Transferring the files from my last 16gb class 2 to my computer took about 20 minutes. Transferring them to my new class 10 took less than 5. Couldn't believe it. So far so good. I'm keeping the old one just in case tho.

fussnfeathers

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Works as advertised here. Take the Newegg reviews with a grain of salt, half the time they did something wrong. No need to format the card, it comes preformatted FAT32. Copy your files to your computer from your old card (ALL files if you plan on a permanent replacement) then copy to the new card. I was reading constant speeds of 9.5 to 10.2 during the copying process.