Dre Solo Beats with Talk Control? Will they work with EVO?

jerastan

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Be careful when buying any of the Monster headphones. There are a LOT of fakes out there. The first pair I got from Best Buy were even fakes. I returned them and received a legitimate set, thankfully. Just be cautious. Lots of search results out there which outline what to look for.

anon(67326)

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
my guess is no, they will not work completely with the EVO. the headphones (like all on the market that i'm aware of) are compatible with apple products only.

FWIW, i use a set of iphone headphones and i can only control the "pause" function for music. that's it. i can not skip forward or backward like an iphone. i can quickly double-click to call the most recent phone number i've dailed (which i accidentially do sometimes).

i believe doubletwist has a setting to allow its music player to be controlled by the headphones but i had little luck with that either (i.e. it only pauses music, no skipping).

1Reaper

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Be careful when buying any of the Monster headphones. There are a LOT of fakes out there. The first pair I got from Best Buy were even fakes. I returned them and received a legitimate set, thankfully. Just be cautious. Lots of search results out there which outline what to look for.

How did you know they where fake?

soker78

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
they dont work take it from some one who has bought the dr. dre beats and the diddy beats both of them dont work they are only good for music and actually are not comfortable at all they fall out at any slight movement ... save your money and buy something else

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
Kinda off topic but I advise against beats. They are nothing to special. Just an overpowered bass and they get really loud. I've had great results with the Bose oe but there are better...lol the beats look cool though

sent from enzofall

Sener

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
My sis has been using the stock Epic 4G headphones & she said they work great, Well she told me for phone calls, but not sure if she can control music with it... Poweramp supports headphone controls too!