Firewire Cable?

the_eran_trio

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, I do a lot of transferring info from my evo to my mac and it takes FOREVER! Is there a firewire cable out there for an android phone? Is there a better way to transfer info? Or am I just stuck waiting hours to transfer movies and music? Thanks

techspark

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I don think a better cable might help becasuse the evo can only transfer at the speed which the sd card supports...so a better class sd card will definitely make a difference...the stock sd card is only class 2 which means max write speed of 2mbps.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
does the class of my SD card have to do with the speed of my phone?

The higher class of SD card means it will transfer data to/from the card faster. This won't necessarily make your phone any faster, but apps that use large amounts of data from the SD card will run better. Tranfserring files to/from your computer will also be faster.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

emt000828

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
ok I have the same problem and my sd card is not the limiting factor. My limit is the fact that I have an old lap top that I use at work that only has a usb 1.1 port. any ideas for the firewire. the laptop does have a 4 pin firewire port

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood