Case For Extended Battery

cardude10

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know what case I can use to fit the Seidio Innocell 3500 mAh Extended Battery . My original case doesn't work anymore.

Case should be little bit sturdy to protect the phone from drops :)

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking for one with the hip holster. I have found the Seidio Rugged extended case with the holster, but i dont want to add that much bulk onto this phone.

Aydie

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
anyone ever consider not using the back door of an extended battery and simply using their old case to protect it and keep the battery in place at the same time, thats what i did and it worked fine. Of course it can only work with a soft case, not a hard one i was using the soft plastic cases they have on ebay for like a buck or two

swgator13

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I never had a case but would probably try to reuse it after I got the 3500 mhz battery. I should be getting my new case today so I will let everyone know my thoughts. Hopefully it won't be too bulky.

swgator13

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, I had the Seidio Extended Rugged all weekend and it is pretty much as expected: Very protective but very bulky.
I thought my buddy's Otterbox for his iPhone 4 was bulky but I now have him beat. I my keep an eye out for a single layer silicone cover for the Evo that I'll have to modify the back to fit the extended battery.

Anyone have luck doing this mod?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36