How many of us use Facebook?

What is your presence on Facebook?

• Total voters

ranblv

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a Facebook profile and I use it daily cause the muggles won't use Google plus and they are my friends and family.
I would never use the "home" or the official android app, just seesmic and facebook lite.

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have one. I do all that fb people do lol.. Share Pics, family and friend get together and whatever. I hate the to game invites.
I don't want Facebook home.
I'm fine with the app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I have one that I use mainly for Event Invites and then sometimes for funny posts when I'm bored.

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I use it for events and staying in touch with friends that live far away. - Daily

It really can be a great tool.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I know, it's Facebook. It's everywhere, and everyone has one ? except that isn't quite true. I know quite a few people who don't partake in Zuckerberg's social offerings, and I'm one of them. I deactivated my personal profile around eight months ago, and haven't really looked back. I've noticed many benefits to my 'social life' and personal interactions since, and very few downsides.

Seeing as how Facebook 'Home' is apparently the 'new face of Facebook' on mobile (terrible pun intended), here's my question to you all: do you have a Facebook profile? If not, did you previously have one, or have you never felt compelled enough to sign up?

I had an account but deleted it permanently deleted it months ago.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

whliu98

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Besides watching news, I think it's the most used app on my phone. The more friends you have, the higher chance you can be amused by their sharing, status updates, and photos.