Facebook uninstalling bootloop, how can I stop it?

A

AC Question

Facebook uninstalling bootloop

recently i have updated my facebook on android jb 4.2.2. it seems working fine but a after of couple of days i look iy up on my app settings that the app is occupying 500mb of my memory ! 500MB !
so in my anger i uninstalled it. but my phone suddenly rebooted.after it has rebooted i unlocked my screen and saw that all of my phone processes has stopped.evry process on my phone.com.google.gapps and the like. my launcher,keyboard,setting and every app that i have installed is force closing. i tried to turn it off and navigate to recovery mode and tried to factory data reset it. turned off then rebooted it entered bootloop for like 7 minutes then booted then when the finally booted i saw that nothing has changed every sigle app is in there and every process on my phone is still force closing.and i am blaming the facebook app for this.my friend told me that(tech-savy to like me)it seems that facebook is interfering with my internals and being refused to be uninstalled so it chosed to stop all my processes.anyone experienced this too ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Facebook uninstalling bootloop

Welcome to Android Central! Which device do you have? It's not unusual for a social app like Facebook to take up a lot of storage, because it tends to cache a lot of data (like photos and videos) in the course of its use.

Was Facebook preinstalled on the device? Are you rooted or unrooted?

Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams