Accessible albums gone from 30+ to 10

A

AC Question

Yesterday i unistalled & reinstalled FB three times due to it locking up. On the last reinstall, the format of a group homepage that i moderate, had changed to show tabs for files, photo's & albums. There were over 30 albums & now i can only see 10. How do i access the rest of the albums that i can no longer see? Thank-you in advance, your assistance is appreciated.

Mdmeehan

Jul 2, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same issue... I can only see 10 of many albums in a fb group. A friend tried on iphone n all works great. My son tried in his android.. Same prob as me.. Is there some sort of answer? I used to go from INFO to PHOTOS to ALBUMS.. now, INFO Does not have PHOTOS Option.... There is an albums option on main screen instead which gets you to first 10 albums of many.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Was there a facebook app upgrade? Not sure how to help as it appears the app is now not working correctly. Have you contacted Facebook's tech support?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood