Will older devices eventually have access to Facebook Home and other related apps? I'm sure many will be but same time is there a minimum OS/device requirement necessary to support use of these efficiently?

I know many of us rock newer devices but same time many of FB's users are probably still using older devices, will they be left in the dark. ?

I notice they say the notifications can be wiped/removed with a " swipe ". Does that hint at Android 4.x and above?
    04-04-2013 01:15 PM
    Why not the Nexus 4 or any other Nexus devices!!!!
    Patrick Schroedl likes this.
    04-04-2013 07:51 PM
    Why not the Nexus 4 or any other Nexus devices!!!!
    Exactly... Wouldn't surprise me within hours of it being released its hacked or ported onto Nexus and other devices
    04-04-2013 09:28 PM
    Exactly... Wouldn't surprise me within hours of it being released its hacked or ported onto Nexus and other devices
    I would expect nothing less from the enthusiast and developer community, and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if that's something Facebook's "Home" team is hoping for. They can build Facebook Home as a solution available to those with nicer or more recently-released devices, and leave compatibility/performance work on other "non-supported" devices to a relatively small group of community members. Anyone who really wants Facebook Home on one of those devices could easily uncover the ports through as much as a quick Google search.
    04-05-2013 03:37 AM
    I would like to be able to at least try it out on my HOX+ to see if I like it or not.

(I feel special because I'm the first non-green named person to post here.....LOL)
    Patrick Schroedl likes this.
    04-11-2013 01:31 PM
    Just curious who would even want facebook home? Basically facebook already indicated there will be ads on it. I can't imagine someone would want to see ads on their launcher 24/7.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II
    04-11-2013 01:55 PM
    Ya, that's most likely going to happen today.
    04-12-2013 11:27 AM
    For those of us who are looking forward to this update for Facebook, does anyone know when it will be able for the HTC Vivid? Or any way I can have access to it NOW?
    04-12-2013 03:19 PM