I've checked my settings. It said "friends" and all of my statuses and pictures show up on my friends' new feeds. Only the game posts don't and I need help on my game requests. My friends told me they couldn't see any. I knew I got blocked from commenting on pages for 2 weeks just a few days ago. But I don't know how this could affect my posts for games or not.

I've posting for 3 days and my neighbors said they couldn't see those posts on the news feed. On May 12, it stopped working. I knew that day I got blocked from commenting on pages (that has no relation with whether or not my posts can be seen on news feed or not). And I got signed out on my web browsers and such so I signed back in. The only thing I changed was "Mobile". I changed Daily Text Limit to "Unlimited" because I couldn't receive the code to sign in. (Everytime I sign in, I have to enter a code sent to my phone. It's for the best security).
    05-16-2013 08:27 PM
    It's probably a security feature on your friends' end. They might have to verify before it can appear.
    05-20-2013 02:58 AM
    It could either be on your friends end having a security turned on or off for games, or maybe your phone accidentally turned on security of who can see your game posts. Try restarting your phone or look into the game app you use through facebook, you may have to allow everyone to see posts again from the game.
    05-20-2013 03:53 PM
    People who their game results on Facebook get unfriended really quickly!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    05-20-2013 04:29 PM