Words With Friends Through Facebook

Murrmayde

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for considering my question. I have been using an android for several years and I can see by this site that I still have a lot to learn. I have been just touching the surface. I have never had trouble logging in to WWF with Facebook. Up until mid September, I had a Samsung Epic 4G through Sprint. I then switched to an Alcatel phone through Cricket. The first month went very very well and I was actually getting better service than I was through Sprint! I have enjoyed great success playing WWF on my Android by logging in through Facebook. BUT, I don't know if there was an update to WWF in the middle of this month or what, but ever since, whenever I try to log in, all that happens is the little circle in the middle of the phone keeps spinning, along with the word "connecting". I have no trouble actually logging in to FB. I can use the internet. I can successfully play Candy Crush and Dice with Buddies. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WWF several times. Because it worked so well before, I am becoming obsessed with finding a way to make it work again. Please help if you can!!!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It's likely an issue with Words with Friends. Did you resolve the problem? If not, try contacting their support team.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles