Optimus Dynamic- moved FB to internal storage & now pics don't show up. Next steps?
    Thanks
    09-15-2014 07:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! So was it on the external SD card at first? Where are the pics not showing up--in the Facebook app itself, or in your Gallery app?

You could try going to Settings>Apps>All, selecting both Facebook and Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data from both. This will only clear databases, not the actual photos. When you restart Facebook, you'll have to log back in, and when you open Gallery again, you'll need to wait a few seconds for the database to rebuild.
    Welcome to Android Central! So was it on the external SD card at first? Where are the pics not showing up--in the Facebook app itself, or in your Gallery app?

You could try going to Settings>Apps>All, selecting both Facebook and Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data from both. This will only clear databases, not the actual photos. When you restart Facebook, you'll have to log back in, and when you open Gallery again, you'll need to wait a few seconds for the database to rebuild.
    09-16-2014 12:54 AM