I deleted Facebook Messenger and now I get an error code when I try to download it. Why?

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: I deleted Facebook Messenger and now I get an error code when I try to download it.

I thought there was something wrong with my phone. Glad to see there wasn't.

Posted via the Android Central App

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: I deleted Facebook Messenger and now I get an error code when I try to download it.

I'll bet it's a bad file. Probably on Facebook end...

...all other apps updated without errors

...sent from a phabulous HAL 9002, a Sprint Galaxy Note 4.... ;-)

Samara Rinde

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site

Please if anyone finds a solution I had to uninstall and then said this error when trying to reinstall! I was in the middle of two conversations and now can't even reply on the normal Facebook App! What the hell is going on?!

Unknown_Lost

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site

It said to update Facebook Messenger so I tried got error 944, so the last time I got an error shut down phone and restart, this time nothing. I removed app and tried to reinstall the app, now I don't have Messager at all 😯😠😬
Sameeee, Wtf is this?

Alexandria Layton

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site

What the hell???? Have they even been working to fix this!?!? This is at the moment the only way I can make calls!! Please fix the messenger Facebook people!

pewter02ws6

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

It's not a Facebook Messenger issue. I'm getting this same error from trying to update several apps.

dabat

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site

It should be resolved in about a week

Alexandria Layton

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site

It is a messenger thing a lot of people have already said they can update other apps(me being one of them). But messenger is the only one not working. If you go to the app store and see the reviews others have been having the same problem.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Trust me, it's not just a messenger problem. That is one of the apps, but I have 2 others that are displaying the error 944 as well.

Last edited:

varang kapadia

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site

Getting the same error with google docs, messenger and two dots !! India.. Its a tiring thing!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol