Can I get some help with a Facebook messenger problem?

Nikolajmmm

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Facebook messenger problem

At a facebook messenger chat, when I go to shares photos it opens all photos except photos over 900, then it throws me back to the chat options(choice) menu when I click on a photo.
What to do? I really need some older photos..
P.S. I have a huawei honor 3x (g750)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Facebook messenger problem

I am using a wind shield mount which i bought from eBay. Apparently I need 10 posts to be able to post links so i can't show you what it is lol. But it works specifically for the nexus one and its pretty good, does what it says on the tin.

I also have a car charger which I bought from Amazon. An HTC generic lol. Works though.

I also bought an FM transmitter ($10) in the store (impulse buy -_-) for my iPod Touch. Then when I realized the N1 had a 3.5mm jack, I started using it with my N1. The FM transmitter I have (random brand) works with AAA batteries (and also a charger). So when I'm in the car, I have it plugged in, mounted on the wind shield and plugged into the power with PANDORA for android running!

Yup, thats right, I have Internet radio from Pandora for my ride to work ^_^

I don't know about FM transmitters, but mine seems not bad for the price, though I hear there are better (though more expensive) ones like the iTrip.

The only other thing I really want now is a screen protector, maybe a case and an extended battery that adds more capacity but one where I don't have to change the cover. I had a 2600mAH for my G1 and that was simply amazing (solid use for 3 days without a charge!!).

Welcome to the forums!

The Facebook app and messenger has crashed looking for older photos. The camera roll needs to go but they won't get rid of it. It needs to return to the gallery view.

My work around for that is to find the pic I need through gallery, screenshot and crop it. Then it is at the top.