How can I get all of my albums to show when posting pictures to Facebook?

A

AC Question

Posting pictures to Facebook

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4. When I try to post pictures on Facebook, it automatically goes to camera roll. How can I get all of my albums to come up when posting a picture to Facebook?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Posting pictures to Facebook

You mean all at once instead of having to choose? Use a different app as your default picture viewing app. Apps work the way they're written to act.

kvandals

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I have several albums with pictures in them but I am only give the option of camera roll when I'm trying to post to Facebook.

kvandals

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site

I have several albums with pictures in them but I am only give the option of camera roll when I'm trying to post to Facebook

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site

I'd like to know the answer to that too. When using an iPhone you can upload pics from a specific album, not just the main gallery. Facebook for Android seems to only let you upload pics from the main camera roll. Not very convenient and very frustrating.

Posted via Android Central App

Gailee64

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I have same problem. facebook seems to add function camera roll but i want the original function back which i can go to my gallery and choose pictures I want. Not the ones on camera roll. It worked fine before , I don't know that its because of update from android (to lollipop) or facebook's update. Please help, it is frustrating when you want to upload picture and it is not there.

Michael Ronquillo

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

It's not a 3rd party app issue, it's facebook's app. Until a few months ago we were able to select the upload album folder for a pic. that option has been gone from FACEBOOK for the last several updates.