I have a problem to install some apps, when I starting install apps, come from message unknown error code -24. Now how I fix this problem?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-09-2015 01:33 PM
    Hello. Try to clean cache of Google Play application in your settings and probably restart your device. Usually, it is enough to fix bugs with apps install.
    09-09-2015 01:41 PM
    Hello. Try to clean cache of Google Play application in your settings and probably restart your device. Usually, it is enough to fix bugs with apps install.
    12-16-2015 08:06 PM
    This is what I did. I downloaded SD maid and SD maid pro. Once downloaded i went to the search menu make sure to check all the boxes then put in Facebook. It should bring up different times you've updated your device. Look for the Facebook app, right below it, it should show more facebook info. Click it on that,but don't open it. Once this process stops click on the Facebook app. It will open and ask if you want to apk install or package install click on apk install. That's how I got mine to work it took almost two weeks to fix this. Hopefully this works. BTW I previously had SD maid and SD maid Pro install I wasn't using it so I uninstantiated it. I only install it to fix this issue. i hope it works. GOOD LUCK...
    12-17-2015 11:56 PM
    That won't work. This is what worked for me. I downloaded SD MAID AND SD MAID PRO. Once downloaded i went to the search menu the search menu will show three boxed be sure to click all three boxes. Now search for face book. It should bring up different times you updated you've updated your device. Look for the facebook app. You should see the big blue F. Right below the blue F there should be additional face book info. Click below the big F it shouldn't open after the process completes click the facebook app. This should work. It worked for me. And trust me I tried everything else. BTW I already had sd maid and sd maid pro it was uninsulated I only reinstaled it to try and fix this ERROR 24 coded I kept getting. Good Luck. I feel your pain.
    12-18-2015 12:04 AM
    Cleaning the cache didn't work. Here's what I did. Download SD MAID AND SD MAID PRO. Once it's installed go to the search menu and click all three boxes. Now put in Facebook it should bring up different times you updated your device look for the Facebook app the big blue F. Right below it should be more facebook info click that. It's not going to open once that's done click the blue F. It will give you two options to download do not use the package installer.I hope this works I've been working on mine for almost two weeks. And this finally worked for me. BTW I previously had sd maid and sd maid pro I wasn't using it so it was not installed on my device I only installed it to try and fix this error 24 problem. GOOD LUCK
    12-18-2015 12:10 AM