just before since i bought my samsung android phone any photos sent to my facebook messenger was automatically saved in my photo gallery...why can't save automatically now what's wrong with my phone?
    01-20-2016 11:09 PM
    Gallery has no place to save anything. When the phone starts (or restarts or you do a media thing, like take a picture, or you run media.Re.Scan), Media Scanner builds a database of media files on the phone. Gallery looks in that database to see which files to display. An update could have changed things so Facebook pictures don't trigger Media Scanner. Or the Facebook picture folder could now have a file in it named .nomedia (leading dot), so Media Scanner won't scan that folder.
    Gallery has no place to save anything. When the phone starts (or restarts or you do a media thing, like take a picture, or you run media.Re.Scan), Media Scanner builds a database of media files on the phone. Gallery looks in that database to see which files to display. An update could have changed things so Facebook pictures don't trigger Media Scanner. Or the Facebook picture folder could now have a file in it named .nomedia (leading dot), so Media Scanner won't scan that folder.
    01-21-2016 01:24 AM