Since the new marshmallow update i have been having problems with facebook updating. I am not able to get into my homepage as it says: can't connect right now check your internet settings. This happens with wifi on or off. this is also the case with the sense flip clock. Then out of no where, hours later it's working again only to stop working. I uninstalled FB from my apps and reinstalled it and it worked for one day but this morning went back to the same problem. i am beyond frustrated by this and was told by a verizon rep that this has been a common problem with the update and all I can do is wait for another update to correct this and several other issues. Is there anyway to uninstall this update?
    04-26-2016 08:10 AM
    Hi there!

2 Options, as you apparently will join MANY having issues after the MM Update.

1. Enter recover and wipe cache partition. no data loss will occur.

2. Full Factory Reset. You will lose all data, phone will be as out the box. BACK UP YOUR DEVICE.

Hope this helps!

Chris
    04-26-2016 08:25 AM
    The only working solution found as far as I can see is to download an older version of Facebook (from Amazon) and don't let it update. Then wait for FB to update the app to MM.
    04-29-2016 05:40 PM
    The only working solution found as far as I can see is to download an older version of Facebook (from Amazon) and don't let it update. Then wait for FB to update the app to MM.

See http://forums.androidcentral.com/fac...nload-why.html
    04-29-2016 05:41 PM