How can iable to update my Facebook in huawei p9 lte
    04-20-2017 02:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you asking how to update the Facebook app? Did your phone come with Google Play Store preinstalled? If so, open it, look for Facebook, and tap Update (if an update is available).
    04-20-2017 07:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you asking how to update the Facebook app? Did your phone come with Google Play Store preinstalled? If so, open it, look for Facebook, and tap Update (if an update is available).
    Hi, I just updated my Facebook app and now it's not working right anymore, it crash for no reason never used to do it before, also after watching a video it will take me to the top of my app, it used to go back to the post I was on. I want to uninstall the latest update, can I do it and if do, how?
    05-06-2017 04:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm guessing that you're not the original poster on this thread, so which phone do you have? Try going to Settings>Apps, select Facebook, then Storage, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Then open the app again and log back in. Does the problem persist?
    05-06-2017 08:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm guessing that you're not the original poster on this thread, so which phone do you have? Try going to Settings>Apps, select Facebook, then Storage, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Then open the app again and log back in. Does the problem persist?
    Thanks for the reply. I have a Huawei P9, I uninstalled Facebook and re- installed it sand it's dipping it still. I also have a Google play issue, this keeps popping up and I think it's related to my Facebook issue. Both issues started after the Facebook update.
    Attached Thumbnails How can i update my facebook in huawei-96129.jpg  
    05-07-2017 07:14 PM
    Do not enter your password. That looks like a fake sign-in screen, probably a phishing scam for your password. There are two glaring grammatical errors ("Sign in Google Play" and "For install update" are not good English). How are you installing Facebook -- is it directly from the Google Play Store app?

If you did already enter your password on this screen, I highly recommend changing your Google password now, just to be safe. Also, make sure 2-step verification is turned on for additional security.
    05-08-2017 10:31 AM