Hi, I want to know why FB turns down reach and engagement on PAGE, it happens on daily basis with my page.

Looking forward to see good a good answer. Thanks
    06-11-2018 02:42 AM
    Hi,

I have too faced the same consequences earlier. I witnessed a drastic decline in the engagement rate as well as reach. Then after i started digging things out and i reached to some conclusion.

There are a few reasons why your organic reach may be declining. There's lots of content being shared every day on Facebook, which means that your Page's posts have a lot of competition in your fans' News Feeds.

News Feed is designed to show each person on Facebook the content that’s most relevant to them, which may mean less exposure for your posts.

Findings from Facebook:

So, how should I use Facebook for my business?

1. Organic content still has value on Facebook, and Pages that publish great content — content that teaches people something, entertains them, makes them think, or in some other way adds value to their lives — can still reach people in News Feed.
    2. However, anticipating organic reach can be unpredictable, and having a piece of content “go viral” rarely corresponds to a business’s core goals.
    3. Your business will see much greater value if you use Facebook to achieve specific business objectives, like driving in-store sales or boosting app downloads.
    4. Like TV, search, newspapers, radio and virtually every other marketing platform, Facebook is far more effective when businesses use paid media to help meet their goals.
    5. Your business won’t always appear on the first page of a search result unless you’re paying to be part of that space.
    6. Similarly, paid media on Facebook allows businesses to reach broader audiences more predictably, and with much greater accuracy than organic content.

Hope it helps

Cheers
    06-28-2018 05:32 AM