I use chrome on my android phone to access facebook (not the facebook app). When I return from viewing a post, it goes back to the top of my newsfeed. I have seen suggestions for fixing this problem in the app, but not for the browser. Please help!
    11-29-2018 06:49 AM
    Unfortunately that's not a Chrome issue, it's how the Facebook web app is coded. Unless they set a scroll marker or remove a refresh command, it will jump to the top or refresh the newsfeed every time it is re-opened. It's obviously their intent since that's the behaviour in the app as well.
    11-29-2018 01:53 PM
    Unfortunately that's not a Chrome issue, it's how the Facebook web app is coded. Unless they set a scroll marker or remove a refresh command, it will jump to the top or refresh the newsfeed every time it is re-opened. It's obviously their intent since that's the behaviour in the app as well.
    Thanks for the reply. It didn't used to behave that way. I guess FB made a change (for the worse). It also doesn't behave that way from my laptop.
    11-29-2018 01:59 PM
    Have you tried switching to Desktop Mode on your mobile browser?
    11-29-2018 02:14 PM