Here's a little different situation that I have run into before and it is it appears as though there was a virus that went through several peoples phones from one of these survey companies that say they get surveys for Amazon and so on anyway it was embedded behind Facebook log on and it was C O M. Facebook. Katana and the other extension that I found was Comm. Facebook. Orca. Well after I ran long virus scanners and I pulled those out manually deleting them from the root I time now continually getting browser I'm getting the web version of Facebook and it is telling me to log on and it says welcome back Etc and it has none of my friends listed and it even has me as one of their friends suggested so I don't know what to do can anybody help with that thank you
    01-03-2019 02:58 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! com.facebook.katana and com.facebook.orca are normal components of the Facebook app. They're not malicious. Try uninstalling Facebook and reinstalling it so that you get the proper app components reinstalled.
    01-03-2019 09:02 AM