My LG phone was stolen with my Facebook information. I now have a prime Galaxy phone that I'm trying to get my Facebook attitude and I keep having to verify who I am and it says congratulations you have verified all the questions but then it asked me for a code to be sent to my phone to add so I can get into my Facebook account. I am not getting that code and I do not know how to get it. Can someone please help me get into my Facebook under Jennifer Bly Hart Cagle? I don't know what else to do I have no one else to contact I have been going through this for 7 days now at least! Could someone please please help me get into my Facebook account my original account!
    01-12-2019 06:10 PM
    So you've been without a phone for 7 days now? You haven't replaced the phone yet? It's sending the code to your phone number via text to verify your identity. We can't help by pass Facebook's security.

Only two solutions I see is get that number active so you can receive the text message, or contact Facebooks customer service.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-12-2019 08:40 PM
    Talk to your provider - blacklist the stolen phone, and have them put the old phone number on the new phone. Then it will sent the code to the new phone. (And, since it's blacklisted, the thief won't be able to use the stolen phone.)
    01-13-2019 02:47 PM