When doing facebook lives using the selfie camera so that you can read comments, any signs etc in the video are backwards. Iphones are given a wand icon which goes to tools that include flip horizontal and flip vertical, which fixes this problem. However, my galaxy samsung s9 plus does not have this. Help!
    05-03-2019 11:36 AM
    When doing facebook lives using the selfie camera so that you can read comments, any signs etc in the video are backwards. Iphones are given a wand icon which goes to tools that include flip horizontal and flip vertical, which fixes this problem. However, my galaxy samsung s9 plus does not have this. Help!
    I just posted about this in the GS9 forum as well. I have the GS9+ as well. Just did my first live stream yesterday and was disappointed the selfie shots was mirrored. So far no replies how to fix it. Everything I saw on the internet shows how to fix it but none of those options appear on my phone. Facebook app sucks. and i can't access camera settings or the telephoto lens. Same with youtube. Pity to have a high end camera and can't even use it as that for live streaming.
    06-13-2019 02:30 PM