So today Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S "premium" accessories. They look like they'll do the job. I was looking for these, for whenever the Fascinate comes out ...
    08-11-2010 01:44 PM
    I can't find the vehicle dock anywhere on the Samsung site. I think I'll stick with my $14.99 Arkon vent mount, seeing as how the desktop dock is $40, I'm guessing the car dock will be around $50. And who knows if you can use a case with it, I know my girlfriend's Captivate fits with the Mega Grip, so the Fascinate should fit.

08-17-2010 02:52 PM
    I can't find the vehicle dock anywhere on the Samsung site. I think I'll stick with my $14.99 Arkon vent mount, seeing as how the desktop dock is $40, I'm guessing the car dock will be around $50. And who knows if you can use a case with it, I know my girlfriend's Captivate fits with the Mega Grip, so the Fascinate should fit.

If the Samsung car dock provides some functionality - like the Moto one does - it might be worth it. Depends on price of course.
    08-20-2010 04:58 PM
    Any bets on if these will be available at launch from VZW?
    08-31-2010 12:01 AM
    Anyone know if the desktop cradle for the Vibrant will fit the Fascinate? They have pretty similar form factor
    09-06-2010 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD