Yep,
    Awesomeness; I have always been a fan of being able to keep my phone on the outside of my pants, usually on a belt or something. It makes for easier access. But I am also picky about getting my battery cover scratched, etc.
    So, when i went into the VZW store to try and solve my quandry; i came out with the perfect solution.
    The stock leather carrying case is a tight fit, even for a naked phone. There isnt much wiggle room, and its interesting to get it out when you get a call. So, add in a silicon or hard case, and its a no-go. But after experimenting a little bit, i did find that you can put a hard/silicon case on your Fascinate, and by getting a Droid X Case, it fits like, excuse the pun, "a glove" Its a little tight the first few days, but after breaking it in, i love it.
    Dont know if anyone else has been looking for that solution, but i doubt i am the only one.
    Have fun
    10-09-2010 05:40 PM
    Thanks for the info.
    10-09-2010 06:25 PM
    Thanks.

The Sprint Galaxy S Epic case is just enough larger that it fits the Fascinate with the a cover also. Only comes in black though. Has a little silver on the front and looks nice.

I'm still looking for brown or green. Does the Droid X case come in different colors? Is it a really soft leather?

MsGadget13
    10-09-2010 06:42 PM
    Thanks.

The Sprint Galaxy S Epic case is just enough larger that it fits the Fascinate with the a cover also. Only comes in black though. Has a little silver on the front and looks nice.

I'm still looking for brown or green. Does the Droid X case come in different colors? Is it a really soft leather?

MsGadget13
    This is what I use also. Nice fit.
    10-10-2010 05:02 PM
    Sorry, been out of town. The only color that i saw for the Xcase was a nice brown color, with small silver highlights on the clip itself. not sure about the green. I wouldnt say its the softest in the world, but it is defnitley not bad at all, and it looks nice. No motorola logos or anything, just a small verizon one on the cover.
    10-18-2010 08:44 PM
    Thanks.

MsGadget13
    Would this case be large enough for one of the Verizon hard gloss silicone cases?
    10-18-2010 09:52 PM
    Yup - it fits. Found it on Ebay for $5.99.
    10-24-2010 05:53 PM
    I see horizontal holster type cases that say they're for the Galaxy S Epic & Fascinate. I also want one that'll accommodate a Fascinate in a skin. Is the Epic larger than the Fascinate? If so, how much larger?
    OK, I found the answer -
    Epic - 4.90 x 2.54 x 0.56 (124 x 65 x 14 mm)
    Fascinate - 4.92 x 2.53 x 0.39 (125 x 64 x 10 mm)
    03-03-2011 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD