Suggest a BlueTooth Headset

iTz Nicholas72

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a BT headset but have no idea which one to get. I would like to spend around $30 and be able to listen to music through it if possible.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
im not sure if there is a decent BT that steams stereo audio for around $30 but im not 100% sure. i've got a Samsung WEP870 which is a single ear BT that supports AD2P stereo audio and it works well. got it from newegg.com's site on sale for less than 30 but retail at the time was around 70ish i think.

fwdixon

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Altec-Lansing Backbeat 903 (also under the brand Plantronics, same thing).

Cost $60 on amazon but well worth it imo.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about new bluetooth headsets are but I am still using one that I bought more than two years ago. It is LG HBS200 stereo headset. At one point in time I lost its charger and I had to go and buy a new one as it uses old style 8-pin charger.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I really love(D) my Moto s9s. More than a bit uncomfortable till broken in and they did suffer issues from sweat. However, their compact nature and performane did me well, could just pull them down around my neck when not using and you can wear them under a winter hat (key).

I was actually considering giving the S10s a try as they have (suposedly) finally made then truly sweatproof. Surely other models deliver better sound but mine were used maily for podcasts and Stern.

Has anyone tried the S10s. Are the S9-HDs better at being sweatproof? Also, out of those mentioned what would be the cheapest set to do voice adequately and last? thanks

*just read the S10s went way down in sound quality. I may pick up the S9-HDs as the right speaker of my S9s stopped working (but it was due to damage not sweat).

** I'm now quite interested in the Jabra Clipper - I always thought I wanted and all in one no wires solution, but the versitility intrigues me (I can use in the car and hook it up to speakers in my bathroom during showers etc.) The only negative I see is that the clip itself is no good. Shame seems to be a nice product. Can't find many reviews of it.

*** NOW I'm interested in the S/E MW600 - seems a bit nicer and the OLED screen caller ID has me wanting, but it's almost 2x as much as the Clipper. Hmmm tough choice. Any opinions out there there there there ....?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87