Will it still fit in the desk cradle with ZAGG shielf on back?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the thinnest Verizon case I could get and when I went to look at the desktop/charging cradle today I realized that the phone won't fit into the USB connector with the case on. I was thinking about the ZAGG shield for the back? Does anyone have this and know if it is just thick enough to cause the phone to not fit into the cradle?

Also, if you have the Zagg on the back, how does it do going around the curved corners of the phone?

Last edited:

Sublym1

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
The Zagg shields are sliced @ the corners. Although you still might have a few creases around the edges. Depends on how well you apply them to the phone.

You could always get one of these and not have to worry about what kind of case or shield you have on your phone.
Stainless Steel Phone Stand

Or you could try this.
Comfort Base

Last edited:

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
The Zagg shields are sliced @ the corners. Although you still might have a few creases around the edges. Depends on how well you apply them to the phone.

You could always get one of these and not have to worry about what kind of case or shield you have on your phone.
Stainless Steel Phone Stand

Or you could try this.
Comfort Base

Well, the reason I wanted the base was so that the phone could charge. It seems to slight right into the USB nice and easily when I tried it at the store today without a case.

I think this is it.
Cradlde charger