Which fitness trackers do you use?

blueyestm

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I have the Fitbit Sense and still use the Fitbit app. Not sure what integration is in with Google as I pretty much disabled all their apps on my phone because I do not use them as my stuff goes through M$.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I was given Fitbit Versa 2 by girlfriend, to monitor sleep patterns and heart rate. Been working very well with Android, Samsung and Pixel. She's a Cardiac RN, health aficionado,
I'm now taking 400mg Magnesium and sleep patterns have improved immensely. Resting heart rate... 49... Not bad for a life long athlete, gonna be sixty nine in eleven days.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the General News forum to the Fitness Trackers forum for more specific traffic.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a Garmin Vivoactive 4. A lot of nice features, but the pulse ox is 4-5 points low compared to a hospital monitor I used at the same time. Running full out with all sensors going, I get about 2 days battery time, but it charges stupid quick. The display is a color LCD. It's readable in regular light, but you do need to activate a backlight in the dark. I think some of their others have AMOLED displays.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
What a great thread topic! Thank you for posting it, OP!

I've been using Fitbits exclusively for the past few years. Right now I'm using a Fitbit Inspire 2, and loving it! When I bought it (to replace my Inspire), I got a free year of Fitbit Premium, or whatever it is called. Their workouts are really good!

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been a Fitbit user since 2014. I thought I was ready to move on and replace my Charge 2, and I recently got a Galaxy Watch 4. I was very disappointed with the highly inaccurate step counter and the sleep tracker that didn't think I went back to sleep after getting up in the middle of the night to take a leak. Returned it and got a Fitbit Sense.

Looking forward to the Fitbit integration in the Pixel Watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12