Gear fit pro 2 or fitbit charge 2?

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I had the Samsung gear and hated it because the smallest one was still to Gian for my wrist and the battery life sucked. Also I was really wanting to use it for map my run and a couple of other apps that were not available on the watch. Does the new gear fit pro 2 have more of an app selection now? How about battery life? My current fitbit charge 2 lasts about 5 days but is very simplistic. I am interested to know what you guys think of the new gear fit pro 2. It looks cool.

MarineDawg

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Late to the party but I rarely get two days with the gear fit pro 2. I retired the Charge 2. The notifications, weather, and multiple faces (though I use one in particular) are the game changers. If the Charge 2 didn't crap out on me I probably would have never switched. They replaced it but while waiting I went the gear route and haven't looked back. I just charge it when showering or before bed when I am immobile.

kenmacro_88

Feb 7, 2018
Visit site
Hi, a bit late to join the discussion, but I just want to give my personal opinion about this. All I can say that, when you take a look at the comparison of both wearables, Gear Fit 2 Pro wins more and I think that, it also wins on looks.

Keep in mind GearFit2 Pro includes an integrated GPS - it's not necessary to bring your phone along with you to obtain the benefit of GPS.

But I might say, Fitbit Charge got some good fitness-focused features also, means like a lot of compatibility by various OS and also more notification supports.

But if I need to make a choice, I personally vote for Gear Fit 2 Pro. I like it quite a bit, particularly the music along with GPS function that enables me to go for a run without having a smartphone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool