Hey androidcentral!

My name is Dani and I'm an indie game developer and computer science student.

For the past 6 months I have been working on a mobile puzzle game called Roll With It! I was hoping for the game to make a bit of revenue for me to be able to afford my next year's tuition.

After a lot of work in order to make the most out of the game, it was released last week. Unfortunately it didn't got much attention and thus didn't match up to my expectations.

I'm afraid that if it keeps not selling I will have to suspend my academic education and find a job since I won't be able to sustain it. And this is where I need your help - spread the word about my game! Try out the demo, buy it if you like, and most importantly, tell the world about it.

I love being a game developer and I believe this can be a great jump start into the gaming industry. If you support indie games, and you want to see more of them coming, it should be in your interests to support indie developers.

I already have big plans for my next game and I'm sure all of you will love it, but to make it real, I just can't fail right now.

Please help me make this game a success... It doesn't have to be a big one. Just enough to keep me going.

Game Website
    Roll With It!
    Roll With It! Free!

P.S. sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
    07-06-2013 04:33 PM