The Never Ending Story

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Basically start a sentence and leave it open ended. The next person will finish the sentence and start another unfinished sentence for the next person.

Once upon a time, in a small village, a boy went to......

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
... in what looked like a dug out bear trap. I called out quietly trying to wake him, but he didnt wake up so i droppped ....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
... Some cold water on his face. He woke up instantly and the moment he saw me face...

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
...he went into a full on rage, so he grabbed his sword.
He then got.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
... all up in his face. He naturally got into a crouched fighting position, aimed his sword at him, and asked the boy, "why did you throw water at me?"

Last edited:

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
The boy shyly replied, "I wanted to see if you were asleep or dead." The man shook the water off his tattered armor then looked the boy straight in the eye and gave a surprising retort, "I was ...............

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
The boy shyly replied, "I wanted to see if you were asleep or dead." The man shook the water off his tattered armor then looked the boy straight in the eye and gave a surprising retort, "I was ...............

...resting...I just came from...a battle..." The strange man's face wrinkled in disgust as if he remembered something horrible. The boy asked "What's wrong?" The man only replied "Lets just say I came from another time period." The boy suddenly wonder if the man was a time traveler. Before the boy could ask something else, the man stood up and grabbed his arm. He only said "Hey kid, let's go somewhere, shall we?"...

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
"Sure, lets go!", said the boy. Upon hearing the boy's enthusiastic answer, the man cautioned the boy with these words, "Listen boy, there is something I must tell you before we "go". I can't gurantee .................

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
"Sure, lets go!", said the boy. Upon hearing the boy's enthusiastic answer, the man cautioned the boy with these words, "Listen boy, there is something I must tell you before we "go". I can't gurantee .................

anyone's safety, I can't even be sure that we can get back to this strange land. If you decide to join me, you would be of great help to an old warrior and you would be held in high esteem by many............

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
anyone's safety, I can't even be sure that we can get back to this strange land. If you decide to join me, you would be of great help to an old warrior and you would be held in high esteem by many............

....many..." The warrior looked blank again. "Many good people..." The boy concerned again asked "what's wrong?" The warrior said "Nothing. So you wanna come?" The boy thought about it for a second, and responded "Sure. Why not?" The man looked happy and said "That's great!" The warrior pulled out a strage device, pushed a button, and a portal opened. They entered and arrived at...

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
....many..." The warrior looked blank again. "Many good people..." The boy concerned again asked "what's wrong?" The warrior said "Nothing. So you wanna come?" The boy thought about it for a second, and responded "Sure. Why not?" The man looked happy and said "That's great!" The warrior pulled out a strage device, pushed a button, and a portal opened. They entered and arrived at...

...a strange looking jungle, with blue trees, and odd looking flowers that seemed to be watching him. He shuddered and looked back at them, their "gaze" had followed his movements! He froze not sure whether to be scared or fascinated, but the warrior turned to him and whispered "if you stare they will be offended, now bow to them, turn and walk with me and let's hope thy don't......"

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
...a strange looking jungle, with blue trees, and odd looking flowers that seemed to be watching him. He shuddered and looked back at them, their "gaze" had followed his movements! He froze not sure whether to be scared or fascinated, but the warrior turned to him and whispered "if you stare they will be offended, now bow to them, turn and walk with me and let's hope thy don't......"

they don't... shoot their poisonous thorns at us." The boy and old warrior bowed to the flowers who bowed to them in return surprising the boy. The old warrior nodded in approval and gestured for the two of them to move on. "Slowly", said the old warrior, and the two of them set off into the jungle. After a few moments of awkward silence, the boy stopped and asked the old warrior, "What is your name old man?" The warrior stopped, turned and said, "My name is........

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
they don't... shoot their poisonous thorns at us." The boy and old warrior bowed to the flowers who bowed to them in return surprising the boy. The old warrior nodded in approval and gestured for the two of them to move on. "Slowly", said the old warrior, and the two of them set off into the jungle. After a few moments of awkward silence, the boy stopped and asked the old warrior, "What is your name old man?" The warrior stopped, turned and said, "My name is........

...Marcus. My name is Marcus." They boy looked with great content and said "I'm David." The two arrived at a large house. "This is my home," said Marcus. When the two got in, Marcus said, "I don't look like this for real." David was flabbergasted. "What do you mean?" Marcus opened one portal, and another opened. He entered the first portal, and Out of the second came a younger handsome man, built, and with much more energy. David said...

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
...Marcus. My name is Marcus." They boy looked with great content and said "I'm David." The two arrived at a large house. "This is my home," said Marcus. When the two got in, Marcus said, "I don't look like this for real." David was flabbergasted. "What do you mean?" Marcus opened one portal, and another opened. He entered the first portal, and Out of the second came a younger handsome man, built, and with much more energy. David said...

David said "a..are y...you M...Marcus?" Yes I am young man'', said Marcus. "And I am very pleased with your reaction at the flowers, you honoured them well. Now! Let's find you some decent attire" and opened another portal. But David was full of questions, saying "W...why did..how did you...

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
David said "a..are y...you M...Marcus?" Yes I am young man'', said Marcus. "And I am very pleased with your reaction at the flowers, you honoured them well. Now! Let's find you some decent attire" and opened another portal. But David was full of questions, saying "W...why did..how did you...

..do..that?" asked David. "Don't talk. Just do." said Marcus as he gave him some clothes made from a balance of soft silk and rough leather. "Don't worry. Thinks will get real interesting soon." David put on the clothes and followed Marcus to another room. "This is where you'll be staying just to let you know. But since we're about to leave, you can say goodbye to it for now." said Marcus. They both walked outside again and ventured off into the forest. "How powerful do you think I am?" asked Marcus. "Well, I don't know... I just met you...so..." responded David. "You'll find out soon...who I really am." said Marcus in a hush voice. The two walked for a good two hours until finally Marcus said "We're here." David, as he looked with his glossed hazel eyes, dropped his mouth open from the pure beauty of the palace that caught his vision. In front of them was a huge gate made of glittering gold. Two guards stood by each with thick armor and massive spears. Marcus led him past the guards in the front gate and into the palace. Inside the palace was...

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Inside the palace was... a huge court yard that greeted their eyes. At first David couldn't make out the huge gold scaled ball that seemed to slightly expand and then contract with puffs of smoke in between. David wondered how such an object would be able to pass thru the gates to the palace as the "ball" was huge. As David pondered all this, the ball suddenly unraveled and sprouted membraned wings. The huge golden dragon eyed Marcus and David. Marcus called out to the dragon. "Hello my friend!" Much to David's surprise, the dragon replied in a deep lush voice, "Hello Marcus, .........

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Inside the palace was... a huge court yard that greeted their eyes. At first David couldn't make out the huge gold scaled ball that seemed to slightly expand and then contract with puffs of smoke in between. David wondered how such an object would be able to pass thru the gates to the palace as the "ball" was huge. As David pondered all this, the ball suddenly unraveled and sprouted membraned wings. The huge golden dragon eyed Marcus and David. Marcus called out to the dragon. "Hello my friend!" Much to David's surprise, the dragon replied in a deep lush voice, "Hello Marcus, .........

"Hello Marcus... Lord and Dear Guardian of the universe." said the golden dragon. "Lord....of....the universe???" questioned David. "Yup!" said Marcus excitedly. "Don't just stand there all magical like with your golden wings and stuff, introduce yourself Levi!" exclaimed Marcus to the dragon. "My name is Leviathan, the owner of this palace. Marcus, where did you find...this human?" "Well, I didn't really find him. He found me just as I foretold." said Marcus to Leviathan. "What do you mean...foretold?" said David. "Well, I am like...the lord of the universe ain't I? I control time and space and all the doo-hickeys of existence and stuff. I basically know what will happen and when it will happen because I make it so." said Marcus. "Wait, I'm so confused, I thought you were just a bum that was in a ditch." replied David. "Well, it's a lot to take in but it's a natural response to be confused." said Marcus. "Hey Levi, let's show the kid around." "Very well." said Leviathan. The giant gold dragon walked majestically with it's wings spread and flew up into the air. He lead Marcus and David to...

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
He lead Marcus and David to...

the highest tower in the palace. The tower, while huge to most people, was dwarfed as Levi circled the tower and made his approach to the small landing that circled the tower. Beating his wings so as to hover just above the landing, Levi felt Marcus and David slide down his fore leg and stand on the tower landing. Marcus gave the giant golden dragon a wave as it turned and began to fly away. David shouted out to Levi, "Where are you going?" The dragon turned his head back to David and bellowed, "I'm going to breakfast! I'm hungry!" and turned his head back to face the rising sun as he distanced himself from the tower. "What does a dragon eat for breakfast?", asked David. "You dont want to know.", replied Marcus with a grin. The two walked through the door and much to David's surprise, they came face to face with........

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
He lead Marcus and David to...

the highest tower in the palace. The tower, while huge to most people, was dwarfed as Levi circled the tower and made his approach to the small landing that circled the tower. Beating his wings so as to hover just above the landing, Levi felt Marcus and David slide down his fore leg and stand on the tower landing. Marcus gave the giant golden dragon a wave as it turned and began to fly away. David shouted out to Levin, "Where are you going?" The dragon turned his head back to David and bellowed, "I'm going to breakfast! I'm hungry!" and turned his head back to face the rising sun as he distanced himself from the tower. "What does a dragon eat for breakfast?", asked David. "You dont want to know.", replied Marcus with a grin. The two walked through the door and much to David's surprise, they came face to face with........

... a giant cylindrical object (must of been a good 30 feet tall). "What...is this?" David asked. "It's a special computer. It holds of database of everything that exists in this one universe." Marcus said. "What do you mean by this one universe?" asked David. "Well, this computer only has info on this universe. There are plenty more universes I represent. But, I already have everything in my mind. There is no need for me to use this thing." Marcus said. "I can do anything if I really try." David thought for a moment and asked "Well, why do you use a device to open portals if you can use your mind and do anything you want?" "Well, it's the principle. You sometimes I get bored of being great and all so I like to limit myself" said Marcus. "But enough chit chat, let's get to the point shall we?" David followed Marcus to a ledge on the tower. The view was incredible, and in the distance was Levi carrying some sort of creature in it's mouth. "This is a planet called Terra. It's not my home, but I met Levi here and he was kind enough to let me stay here. He built me a house and to be honest he really means a lot to me. He's my family. Hehe, funny calling a dragon family, but that's really how I can describe it." David looked at Marcus for a moment and then looked away. "C'mon, let's walk around the tower more." said Marcus. David followed him to...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer