how to reset game data?

Garron Beukes

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
can anyone please help me, i have downloaded games on my samsung s4 and now i want to restart them from scratch, but when i uninstall them and re install the same game it takes me back to the point where i last played. is there any way to completely start from scratch?

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like u have a dave file that is not held in the apk.

Meaning that wiping app data may not help you but u csn try.
Thsts in the applications menu in settings under the particular app.

Otherwise finding the save data in the root directory is the only thing I csn think off.
Probably an obb file set, cant remember where those are held off the top of my head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
If you are asking me that, then I would not recomend you try to do that.

U must be rooted to reach the root directory.

Es file explorer will allow u to view the root directory, u must set up in the options to allow u to write changes or delete things from root.

You must find where ur phone put said save file, it is diffrent for various devices. And various versions of android.

I dont know the awnser to that without crawling into your root directory after making a backup in a recovery first and just teyong things which could kill ur os and force me to use the backup I just made to restore your device.

Untill you sre comfortable with all this I dont recomend u try.

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
You can also check your sd card for a save game folder.

Select in es file explorer to show hidden files and look for smothing that has the app name.

This is much safer than exploring the root and may solve your issue.

indroe

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
if that game is using online system, you need to ask administrator to reset, but if not, just open setting > app > find that game, and than clear data,,

cmiiw