09-10-2018 07:11 PM
9,559 ... 117118119120121 ...
tools
    Banned for proving my point. I want this alphabet to finish as I'm clueless about this 80s or the decade it's in if its not the 80s

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
    07-01-2013 01:59 AM
    Banned for proving my point. I want this alphabet to finish as I'm clueless about this 80s or the decade it's in if its not the 80s

Banned because my "friend" insulted me and I have stopped talking to him.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-01-2013 03:22 AM
    Banned for having a **** friend

07-01-2013 04:23 AM
    Banned because I suck at talking to girls :-(

Sent from my HTC One :-)
    07-01-2013 05:18 AM
    Banned because its easy when your honest. Just talk like its a guy. PS the super hot ones in year 9 don't stay that way... Well some do. Some non good lookers turn good by year 12.

07-01-2013 05:26 AM
    Banned because its easy when your honest. Just talk like its a guy. PS the super hot ones in year 9 don't stay that way... Well some do. Some non good lookers turn good by year 12.

Banned because I am being honest it's just that I can never find things to say or ways to say it. Also, the girl I like isn't particularly hot, more pretty :-)

07-01-2013 05:28 AM
    Banned because pretty is good.
    Statistically your 25% more successful in an ask out if you do a small compliment prior. E.g you look gorgeous today.
    Remember to ask about her. E.g how was school, sport, any plans coming up. I would say talk to her like a best friend but sometimes that can be a bit awkward spot but not all the time. Keep things relaxed. I know its tempting but don't bully her too much smile, be mature and don't do a me and talk too much (I'm say as my girlfriend is too chatty for most)

TomsAndroid likes this.
    07-01-2013 05:33 AM
    Banned because pretty is good.
    Statistically your 25% more successful in an ask out if you do a small compliment prior. E.g you look gorgeous today.
    Remember to ask about her. E.g how was school, sport, any plans coming up. I would say talk to her like a best friend but sometimes that can be a bit awkward spot but not all the time. Keep things relaxed. I know its tempting but don't bully her too much smile, be mature and don't do a me and talk too much (I'm say as my girlfriend is too chatty for most)

Banned for giving much appreciated advice :-D

07-01-2013 05:37 AM
    Banned how appreciating advice. You know she could like you but is simply shy, similar to how you could be. Girls are like girls with boobs (at times) there is nothing to worry about.

If she goes to the same school as you I won't have any advice for in a co Ed school as I went to an all boy but female friends at co eds I knew got peed off when people because too obsessive.

07-01-2013 05:40 AM
    Banned how appreciating advice. You know she could like you but is simply shy, similar to how you could be. Girls are like girls with boobs (at times) there is nothing to worry about.

If she goes to the same school as you I won't have any advice for in a co Ed school as I went to an all boy but female friends at co eds I knew got peed off when people because too obsessive.

Banned because I'm very shy and she's quite shy too. I do make sure to compliment her quite often but I always feel shaky when I'm in the same room as her :-)

07-01-2013 05:42 AM
    Banned for being too cute. Just try to talk. Pretend she's your best mate, try talking by text or something that could build up confidence.

07-01-2013 05:45 AM
    Banned for having a **** friend

Banned because I'll smash his face in the next time he insults me or my family.

07-01-2013 05:46 AM
    Banned because I'll smash his face in the next time he insults me or my family.

Banned because you'll get over him. Violence is never the answer!

Banned for being too cute. Just try to talk. Pretend she's your best mate, try talking by text or something that could build up confidence.

I want to get her email address so I can add her on Snapchat and similar. Once I get a sim card I'll try and get her number.

Fairclough likes this.
    07-01-2013 05:49 AM
    Banned because this sounds like a violent break up. Must of been a harsh comment.

Keen to help Tom's love life? Only if a female would join this thread

TomsAndroid likes this.
    07-01-2013 05:50 AM
    Banned for not having a sim card! New number? Or lost your old one.

07-01-2013 05:50 AM
    Banned because I just haven't got around to getting one. This is my first phone. I also want to finish paying back my parents before I start paying for a prepaid plan.

07-01-2013 05:58 AM
    Banned for being thoughtful. Did you buy it outright? That's commitment at 14.

07-01-2013 06:01 AM
    Banned because that was only partly my choice. My Mum didn't want me to commit to a plan at my age. I think I would have bought outright anyway though.

07-01-2013 06:10 AM
    Banned because 700 is steep. Well hopefully you keep it for awhile just don't do what I did buy your girlfriend credit when she will pay you back you go broke ha. I remember when I was on a plan I copped some large bills. Partly because mum said it was unlimited when it wasn't.
    I know on optus for $30 you can get unlimited texting, free optus to optus calls and 500mb data with other reg calling on prepaid.

TomsAndroid likes this.
    07-01-2013 06:18 AM
    Banned because it is a lot but I've kept my iPod touch for over 3.5 years so I think my phone will last. My Mum wants me to go with Virgin Mobile as my whole family is with them and she wants to be able to call and text me for free.

07-01-2013 06:29 AM
    Banned for a fair enough statement. I would say message your girlie friend in MSN but that was my day and Microsoft now merged it with Skype. Facebook her?

07-01-2013 06:32 AM
    Banned because I don't have Facebook and I'm not even sure if she does! I think she probably has snapchat and stuff though so I have to try and get her accounts added.

07-01-2013 06:34 AM
    Banned because snap chat isn't a real chat convince her on Skype or hangout to have a proper convo.planning to go to the movies with her soon? With my current girl friend our dates initially were morning runs" which we both cbfed running she used it to get out of cross country to have breakfast at mine. Worked out as her school was close to my house.

Quick Tasmania joke. Make sure she's not your cousin couldn't resist.

07-01-2013 06:38 AM
    Banned for a terrible Tasmanian joke :-D

She'd actually dark skinned (Indian?) so I'm pretty sure we're not related ;-)

I don't think that she knows me well enough to be keen to hangout or date yet but snapchat, however rubbishy, is something every other person does.

07-01-2013 06:44 AM
    True. I do it with my girlfriend to show stupid things you shouldnt snap chat before dating.

Banned for snap chat.
    Remember to fake confidence and to keep eye contact, if you go to school with her say hi when you see her.

07-01-2013 06:51 AM
9,559 ... 117118119120121 ...