09-10-2018 07:11 PM
9,559 ... 8283848586 ...
tools
    Banned because 19 hours is too long between bans!

PS. What's not working?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned for pointing that out.
    03-26-2013 09:33 AM
    Banned because 19 hours is too long between bans!

PS. What's not working?

The image upload process. Get an error message after going through the whole thing. "missing required parameters"

Banned for pointing that out.
    Banned for pointing.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    03-26-2013 03:46 PM
    The image upload process. Get an error message after going through the whole thing. "missing required parameters"

Banned for pointing.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    Banned for multi quoting.
    03-26-2013 06:36 PM
    Banned for multi quoting.
    Banned for not appreciating the skill of the multi-quote.

03-26-2013 07:11 PM
    Banned for not appreciating the skill of the multi-quote.

Banned for expecting appreciation

~Holliewood~
    03-26-2013 10:38 PM
    You're all banned apparently
    03-26-2013 10:55 PM
    You're all banned apparently
    Banned for waltzing in here and banning everyone.

SlcCorrado likes this.
    03-26-2013 11:14 PM
    Banned for waltzing in here and banning everyone.

That's how I roll
    03-26-2013 11:16 PM
    That's how I roll
    Banned for not following the rules

~Holliewood~
    03-26-2013 11:25 PM
    Banned for not following the rules

~Holliewood~
    There's rules?!!? Oh you're definitely banned for pulling that
    03-26-2013 11:29 PM
    There's rules?!!? Oh you're definitely banned for pulling that
    Banned for not reading the original post to see the rules

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums
    ThePurpleAndroid likes this.
    03-27-2013 12:06 AM
    Banned for not reading the original post to see the rules

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums
    Banned for not treating the n00b kindly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    ThePurpleAndroid likes this.
    03-27-2013 12:16 AM
    Banned for not treating the n00b kindly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Banned because I cracked my tablet screen!!! I'm so annoyed! It's my only mobile device too :-(

Typing is really hard because it's picking up false touches. My top in of my screen (in portrait) is unresponsive to touch!

Tom

03-27-2013 02:11 AM
    Banned because I cracked my tablet screen!!! I'm so annoyed! It's my only mobile device too :-(

Typing is really hard because it's picking up false touches. My top in of my screen (in portrait) is unresponsive to touch!

Tom

Sorry to hear about your android.

Banned for comedic effect.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    03-27-2013 04:38 AM
    Sorry to hear about your android.

Banned for comedic effect.
    Banned for laughing at such a tragic event.

I also feel the need to ban TomsAndroid for not obsessively buying numerous Android devices
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    03-27-2013 07:10 AM

I also feel the need to ban TomsAndroid for not obsessively buying numerous Android devices
    Banned for not suggesting a Bluetooth keyboard instead of multiple devices.

03-27-2013 08:45 AM
    Banned for not suggesting a Bluetooth keyboard instead of multiple devices.

Banned for taking the logical way out.
    03-27-2013 09:51 AM

Wow, I did not mean to laugh. I took sleeping pills and I blacked out. I didnt even remember posting that until i just saw it. So sorry about your android TomsAndroid.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    03-27-2013 03:28 PM
    Wow, I did not mean to laugh. I took sleeping pills and I blacked out. I didnt even remember posting that until i just saw it. So sorry about your android TomsAndroid.
    Banned for blacking out.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    03-27-2013 03:56 PM
    and banned for being so addicted to this forum, you post to it in your sleep.

03-27-2013 05:05 PM
    and banned for being so addicted to this forum, you post to it in your sleep.

Banned because my tablet is almost unusable. When I try to type, it picks up false touches. This makes even using a mouse and an OTG cable hard :-(

03-27-2013 09:46 PM
    Banned because my tablet is almost unusable. When I try to type, it picks up false touches. This makes even using a mouse and an OTG cable hard :-(

Banned for not having a back-up tablet.
    03-28-2013 07:44 AM
    Banned for not having a back-up tablet.
    Banned because I don't get the interest in tablets. My 10.5" laptop from Samsung (with an Intel i5 processor so *not* a net book) works awesomely.

03-28-2013 10:02 PM
    Banned because I don't get the interest in tablets. My 10.5" laptop from Samsung (with an Intel i5 processor so *not* a net book) works awesomely.

Banned for not getting the interest in tablets!
    I have a PalmPad (HP TouchPad) and my wife another one, and we use them pretty often. We also have 2 older laptops running Windows 8 and we also use them often.
    Although I have to admit I use my Photon 4G most often (work and play) but since I love WebOS I use my PalmPad a lot too! :beer:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to ****!) using Android Central Forums
    03-29-2013 12:49 AM
    Banned for not getting the interest in tablets!
    I have a PalmPad (HP TouchPad) and my wife another one, and we use them pretty often. We also have 2 older laptops running Windows 8 and we also use them often.
    Although I have to admit I use my Photon 4G most often (work and play) but since I love WebOS I use my PalmPad a lot too! :beer:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to ****!) using Android Central Forums
    Banned for still having Palm products, and admitting it.

03-29-2013 01:57 AM
9,559 ... 8283848586 ...