> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not banning yourself from the banning thread before reading all those banned words.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not banning yourself from the banning thread before reading all those banned words.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Huh? Banned for not making sense :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for making my phone alert in the middle of the night.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Banned for making my phone alert in the middle of the night.

Banned for blaming others on your inability to set your phone to silence at night.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Banned for blaming others on your inability to set your phone to silence at night.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Banned for suggesting he put his phone on silent when his wife is 9 months pregnant.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for suggesting he put his phone on silent when his wife is 9 months pregnant.

Banned for calling me a "he", but also banned for assuming I wouldn't be home with my pregnant wife, if I was a "he" and had a pregnant wife.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Banned for calling me a "he", but also banned for assuming I wouldn't be home with my pregnant wife, if I was a "he" and had a pregnant wife.

Oops lol :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1