> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Banned because you missed a really good episode.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Banned because I didn't miss it, I got a DVR, so I watched it the next day. And you right, it was a good episode.

Banned for playing with yourself and thinking that men could ever figure out what goes on in the mind of a female.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

One of the greatest trues in history!

Women, who understands them? Not even they understand themselves!

And banned the last post before this one just because I'm about to start driving :)

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for lots of words.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Really banned for spamming! (But seriously, is there a way to flag it for the moderators?)

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Really banned for spamming! (But seriously, is there a way to flag it for the moderators?)

Banned for wanting to flag me?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for thinking you can't ban someone on valentines day, go immediately to the doghouse.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Banned for sending someone to the doghouse who loves dogs and therefore is not punished.