> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned because I can't access the list of threads I participated in. Ah, now I feel better.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

rrand

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Banned because I can't access the list of threads I participated in. Ah, now I feel better.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Banned for letting time pass between sentence one and sentence two, and also for thinking both sentences were interesting enough to share with others. ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Banned for letting time pass between sentence one and sentence two, and also for thinking both sentences were interesting enough to share with others. ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Banned for diminishing others' feel-good phrases. X)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned because... 'Cause......... 'Cause....... MOMMMM! SOMEONE IS BEING MEAN ON THE INTERNET!

:rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Banned cause that made me laugh!

rrand

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Banned because laughing feels good and therefore, you banned someone for feeling good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Banned because I had to return my Nexus 10 today. :-(
To continue your line of thought, banning people also feels good and makes you laugh.

(I wish it was) sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned because I had to return my Nexus 10 today. :-(
To continue your line of thought, banning people also feels good and makes you laugh.

(I wish it was) sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Banned because you broke your device. :(

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not giving it back before falling in love with it (what is it anyway, the tablet?).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech