> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Banned for not clarifying who you were referring to.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Banned for being confused and needing clarification.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for being confused and needing clarification.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Banned for not realizing that I'm always confused.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for rustling jimmies.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Banned because I again have no idea what you are talking about, but I got to type all this using SwiftKey Flow.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Banned because I again have no idea what you are talking about, but I got to type all this using SwiftKey Flow.

Banned for not using the new SwiftKey.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not using the new SwiftKey.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Banned because I was using the new SwiftKey. Flow is included, and awesome. Though SwiftKey is a little scary. It predicted "Banned because I" at the beginning of this sentence.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Banned because I was using the new SwiftKey. Flow is included, and awesome. Though SwiftKey is a little scary. It predicted "Banned because I" at the beginning of this sentence.

Banned because that means you're obviously here too much. It's telling you to stop banning, or else it will send a man in a black suit to your home with a briefcase. That man will say "You know what to to do." hand you the case, and walk away.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I knew alerting the feds was a bad idea. Banned!

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for pointing fingers!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae