> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for flunking out of 4th grade twice.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Banned because nuisance isn't a fourth grade word, unless perhaps you were called one. :eek:

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Banned because we aren't entertaining enough for you.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Banned because all these new people are invading our little banning session and I DON'T LIKE IT!

At least introduce yourselves first...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned because all these new people are invading our little banning session and I DON'T LIKE IT!

At least introduce yourselves first...

Banned for being a curmudgeon.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Banned for believing all children are stinky.

I shower regularly THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :p

Banned for thinking kids aren't stinky especially the ones that haven't been potty trained. Nothing worse than changing a stinky diaper.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not specifying hard shell or soft shell.

Banned for not realizing that the real tacos are soft shell. I know, I'm from M?xico.

Hard shell tacos are made in some places and you have to specifically ask for them.

And banned the las few posts before this one for arguing about kids. :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae