> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not eating your vegetables.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
Banned for not banning him/her for playing with his/her vegetables.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Banned because y'all made me laugh so hard with all the "go back to your country", and not understanding the "ching, ching chang" stuff. :D

Spanish (Espa?ol de Mexico y el resto de Latinoamerica) is the second language in the US. Like it or not :beer:

And banned the last poster just to be in line with the rules.

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Banned because y'all made me laugh so hard with all the "go back to your country", and not understanding the "ching, ching chang" stuff. :D

Spanish (Espa?ol de Mexico y el resto de Latinoamerica) is the second language in the US. Like it or not :beer:

And banned the last poster just to be in line with the rules.

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

Banned for not including Espa?a in the list and banned for making me switch keyboards in order to type "?". Oddly not an option on the Swiftkey keyboard by long pressing "n". Hmm.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Banned for not including Espa?a in the list and banned for making me switch keyboards in order to type "?". Oddly not an option on the Swiftkey keyboard by long pressing "n". Hmm.

Banned because they were referring to Latin American Spanish, which is different from the Spanish spoken in Spain.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance