> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

Banned for banning someone for their signature.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Banned for banning someone who banned someone for their signature! How dare you!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

Banned for averaging someone's post counts.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Banned because your main participation in these forums is in this thread.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned because someone posted something on this last page, between and inclusive of posts 1944 and 1956, that causes the app to crash when I open the thread and therefore can no longer read any of the responses. Had to quickly switch to page 1 in order to hit reply. So whoever posted something my GNex does not approve of has succeeded in banning me forever. I think it's the one related to banning someone for their signature because I can't scroll to it from the top or bottom without the app closing.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Banned for blaming your misfortunes of your phone on someone else.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

Banned because someone posted something on this last page, between and inclusive of posts 1944 and 1956, that causes the app to crash when I open the thread and therefore can no longer read any of the responses. Had to quickly switch to page 1 in order to hit reply. So whoever posted something my GNex does not approve of has succeeded in banning me forever. I think it's the one related to banning someone for their signature because I can't scroll to it from the top or bottom without the app closing.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Banned because it was me.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Good morning people! Getting ready here to go to work (yea, I know is a little late, my wife already told me that!). Anyway, enjoy your day! :)

Oh yea! I almost forgot; and banned the poster before this post just to stay within the rules and keep the ball rolling :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Good morning people! Getting ready here to go to work (yea, I know is a little late, my wife already told me that!). Anyway, enjoy your day! :)

Oh yea! I almost forgot; and banned the poster before this post just to stay within the rules and keep the ball rolling :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

Banned for using too many words.

Sent from my HOX+

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned for using too many words.

Sent from my HOX+
Banned because I can access the thread again now that it's on a new page!

boparunsxc

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I can access the thread again now that it's on a new page!

Banned because I haven't done so in awhile.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt