> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

There's rules?!!? Oh you're definitely banned for pulling that

Banned for not reading the original post to see the rules :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Banned for not reading the original post to see the rules :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

Banned for not treating the n00b kindly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Banned for not treating the n00b kindly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Banned because I cracked my tablet screen!!! I'm so annoyed! It's my only mobile device too :-(

Typing is really hard because it's picking up false touches. My top in of my screen (in portrait) is unresponsive to touch!

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

rrand

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!/

Banned because I cracked my tablet screen!!! I'm so annoyed! It's my only mobile device too :-(

Typing is really hard because it's picking up false touches. My top in of my screen (in portrait) is unresponsive to touch!

Tom

Sorry to hear about your android.

Banned for comedic effect.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Sorry to hear about your android.

Banned for comedic effect.

Banned for laughing at such a tragic event.

I also feel the need to ban TomsAndroid for not obsessively buying numerous Android devices :p

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

I also feel the need to ban TomsAndroid for not obsessively buying numerous Android devices :p
Banned for not suggesting a Bluetooth keyboard instead of multiple devices.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Banned for not suggesting a Bluetooth keyboard instead of multiple devices.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Banned for taking the logical way out.

rrand

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

Wow, I did not mean to laugh. I took sleeping pills and I blacked out. I didnt even remember posting that until i just saw it. So sorry about your android TomsAndroid.

Last edited:

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow, I did not mean to laugh. I took sleeping pills and I blacked out. I didnt even remember posting that until i just saw it. So sorry about your android TomsAndroid.

Banned for blacking out.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

and banned for being so addicted to this forum, you post to it in your sleep.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

and banned for being so addicted to this forum, you post to it in your sleep.

Banned because my tablet is almost unusable. When I try to type, it picks up false touches. This makes even using a mouse and an OTG cable hard :-(

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Banned because my tablet is almost unusable. When I try to type, it picks up false touches. This makes even using a mouse and an OTG cable hard :-(

Banned for not having a back-up tablet.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned for not having a back-up tablet.
Banned because I don't get the interest in tablets. My 10.5" laptop from Samsung (with an Intel i5 processor so *not* a net book) works awesomely.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I don't get the interest in tablets. My 10.5" laptop from Samsung (with an Intel i5 processor so *not* a net book) works awesomely.

Banned for not getting the interest in tablets! :p
I have a PalmPad (HP TouchPad) and my wife another one, and we use them pretty often. We also have 2 older laptops running Windows 8 and we also use them often.
Although I have to admit I use my Photon 4G most often (work and play) but since I love WebOS I use my PalmPad a lot too! :beer:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to ****!) using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned for not getting the interest in tablets! :p
I have a PalmPad (HP TouchPad) and my wife another one, and we use them pretty often. We also have 2 older laptops running Windows 8 and we also use them often.
Although I have to admit I use my Photon 4G most often (work and play) but since I love WebOS I use my PalmPad a lot too! :beer:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to ****!) using Android Central Forums
Banned for still having Palm products, and admitting it. :cool:

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Banned for calling the HP Touched a Palm product.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Banned for calling the HP TouchPad the HP Touched... and because my name is green. :)

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned for calling the HP TouchPad the HP Touched... and because my name is green. :)
Banned because your name is Patrick.