> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

Banned just because there hasn't been any banning going on in a few days :rolleyes:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Banned just because there hasn't been any banning going on in a few days :rolleyes:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

Banned because we're slacking.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned for slacking with us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Banned because I haven't been able to log on thanks to my lack of reliable Sprint service.

Posted from my awesome GNex via the spankin' new Android Central App, cause I'm special that way.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Banned because I haven't been able to log on thanks to my lack of reliable Sprint service.

Posted from my awesome GNex via the spankin' new Android Central App, cause I'm special that way.

Banned for having sprint.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Banned for having sprint.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Banned because I also have Sprint with no problems.

Banned for buying yourself a Nexus 10 and not buying one for me.

Banned for been greedy, he should not only buy one for you but also for the rest of us in this thread :D

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I also have Sprint with no problems.

Banned for been greedy, he should not only buy one for you but also for the rest of us in this thread :D

Banned for not jumping on the Sprint bash wagon.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Banned for not jumping on the Sprint bash wagon.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

you are NOT banned because your avatar reminds me of on of my favorite tunes ever...carry on....

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Banned for telling the truth.

Posted via Android Central App

Banned for stating the obvious :D

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Banned for stating the obvious :D

Banned because it's been too long since I banned anyone!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned for expecting such a high standard task to be done constantly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Banned because no less than excellence is expected from all participants.