The "5 Letters" Game

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Fat Ugly Rebecca's Big Tits

LIVES

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.

Leaves in vines ends smoothly.

R U F T A

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

R U F T

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

Really Unsure For Tina

DROID

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

xxLiquidX

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

R U F T

Run under fig trees.

LOGCS

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Run under fig trees.

LOGCS

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Lock open gun containers, safe.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

R U F T

It has to be 5 letters

Lock open gun containers, safe.

You gotta post one after you answer the last one bruh lol

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
It has to be 5 letters

You gotta post one after you answer the last one bruh lol

I forgot lol P H I L A

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae