You know you are an Android central addict when....

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
You must sleep now.

19979d1325697329-you-know-you-android-central-addict-when-1.jpg

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
When you have read all these previous post and have experience at least 90% of all these signs of addicton
......help me!:p

Sent from my SPH-M820 using Android Central Forums

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
When your wife calls your galaxy note 2 and the forums, your "other child and friends"

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
How goes it johnly good to see you. its Been awhile

It is going good bro. Good to see you here again. It has been some time. I am graduating this Saturday, so no complaints. Going to level up in life. I see you are among the top thanked so fast. Just goes to show who is really an AC adviser. Thanks bro for all the help back in the day! Are you in my circle? If not, let me circle you and stay in touch once in awhile. Graduating this Saturday bro!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
It is going good bro. Good to see you here again. It has been some time. I am graduating this Saturday, so no complaints. Going to level up in life. I see you are among the top thanked so fast. Just goes to show who is really an AC adviser. Thanks bro for all the help back in the day! Are you in my circle? If not, let me circle you and stay in touch once in awhile. Graduating this Saturday bro!

That's awesome man congrats on graduating. No I don't think anyone is in my circles cause google suspened my g+ account for like a yr cause I never changed my name. But hit me up Droidxcon@gmail.com.... Yeah top thanked cause I fell off the Wagon and im back to my addiction. Oh and here is my new little future AC addict
7a7e3a5e.jpg
7edegyty.jpg

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
That's awesome man congrats on graduating. No I don't think anyone is in my circles cause google suspened my g+ account for like a yr cause I never changed my name. But hit me up Droidxcon@gmail.com.... Yeah top thanked cause I fell off the Wagon and im back to my addiction. Oh and here is my new little future AC addicthttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/05/7a7e3a5e.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/05/7edegyty.jpg

I am bad with emails. Got a FB or something else? I almost got kicked of G+ as well for the same reason lol. In fact, Google has been failing quite a bit when it comes to being cool. But it is better than the alternative....

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey DX, good to see you around. Remember them good ol fascinate days?
Cute kid man. :D

Davey!! How you doing?! Yeah the golden days of yore lol thanks allot. ...... Thanks :thumbup: People come up to me in public and say that. Cute baby , I respond "I did that! :D"

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I see you have a note2, excellent phone...specs are real nice.
After the fasc, I went to the charge (you got one too?), then vz gnex then now to n4. Getting offa vz, they too expensive for me. N4 is gsm so gonna try out straight talk either att or tmo. Should be here soon.
Anyways you should drop by the chatter thread in the vz gnex rooting forum. Highest postcount thread in AC history. Lotsa nice guys hang out, just shoot the breeze.