Photo Scavenger Hunt!

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
lol, there are a ton of them at my sister's, thats the only reason i thought of it. My brother-in-law is a junk food junkie... and it pisses me off cause he's so skinny!

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
FriFeb19162707AmericaDenver2010.jpg

geesh, that took forever. I dug they my daughter's toy box.

ok, next item: a children's book

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Really Christmas lights in feb? I wish I still lived in that white trash trailer park.

Yeah, I was driving around yesterday and checking out all of the houses and thought, "I need to go thru a trailer park".

I used to live in a trailer park years ago. It seemed there was a competition among my neighbors to see who could conform the most to stereotypes.

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I was driving around yesterday and checking out all of the houses and thought, "I need to go thru a trailer park".

I used to live in a trailer park years ago. It seemed there was a competition among my neighbors to see who could conform the most to stereotypes.

Yeah I think my house might have won that competition one year lol

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Lets make it a little easier how about a red house :)

My neighbor has a kid's tricycle type thing that's buried in the snow. I thought I could take a picture showing the wheel sticking out and convince you it was actually a big wheel under the snow. But, I think a red house is infinitely easier.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
We should change this soon :)

amen... I can not believe how few red houses there are in my town. It sounds so easy. It's crazy. I should just take a night shot of some random house and say, "trust me... it's red"

The benefit though is I've had Jimi Hendrix's "Red House" in my head for a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781