True or False? (Forum Game)

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Erm, chastity, hell no. I got to choose since none was left:). The next person got really drunk and pissed in a weird place(closet, corner of a room)? Not that I have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes.. but it seems my plot might get spoiled by unwanted friends showing up unexpectedly lol.

The next person has started their Christmas shopping..

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
True. If by "started" you mean has thought about doing it last-minute again this year.

The next person can't get that stupid straw in that stupid hole of the stupid Capri Sun pouch.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
False

Next poster hasn't done laundry in 3 weeks.

False. I have a pre teenage boy, He will be 13 in January n He stinks! I have to do a load everyday or his clothes will stink up my house.

True or false?
next poster secretly picks their nose and wipes it on the nearest piece of furniture/ carpet.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
False. I have a pre teenage boy, He will be 13 in January n He stinks! I have to do a load everyday or his clothes will stink up my house.

True or false?
next poster secretly picks their nose and wipes it on the nearest piece of furniture/ carpet.

false....next poster has herpes.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
false....next poster has herpes.

False. The next person is married

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
False. The next person is married

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.

True, for the 3rd time. The next person has one testicle......