True or False? (Forum Game)

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Based on the lookalike thread, I'm guessing Tae Kwon Do?

I guess true. Collection of drawings I made from my favorite anime series. :cool:

Next poster likes cilantro.

True. Cilantro is good with tacos.

Speaking of tacos, the next poster likes tacos.

On my timey wimey Sprint Optimus G

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Based on the lookalike thread, I'm guessing Tae Kwon Do?

That's the primary style I taught, but heavily invested in wing chun, wushu, ninjutsu, iaido and kenjutsu with a bit of secondary focus on boxing, kickboxing aikido, kendo, kumdo, and various weapon styles. I started teaching about 17 years ago, but we only offered tae kwon do, kick boxing, weapons (basics) and kumdo at that school.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
That's the primary style I taught, but heavily invested in wing chun, wushu, ninjutsu, iaido and kenjutsu with a bit of secondary focus on boxing, kickboxing aikido, kendo, kumdo, and various weapon styles. I started teaching about 17 years ago, but we only offered tae kwon do, kick boxing, weapons (basics) and kumdo at that school.

Nice! Ah, wing chun. Started that about 3 years ago, and was doing great. But due to school, my schedule quickly became clogged with homework. Now that it's summer, I really should to get back into it...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I love wing chun. My wife hates chi sau though. ;)

Haha, my friends think it's ridiculous. Whenever I ask them to help me with it, they stop after a few seconds or give me a weird look when I explain the mechanics of it. It's a very important part of wc, but I guess I can't expect them to know that. :p

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
False.

Next poster owns a Mac (i or Book)

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hell no

The next poster has an X chromosome

Sent from my Verizon S3

Edit: Actually I just realized I have a mac mini in my room for writing apps, not that I use it for anything else...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam