10-17-2018 08:54 PM
12,245 ... 137138139140141 ...
tools
    Nope im just on a journey to reach conversational level of a couple of languages *I want to be a polyglot*

@Taco: you've hurt me one too many times *packs bags AND I don't even look back*

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    Ahhh I understand!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    Tokio_Love likes this.
    04-04-2013 10:46 PM
    Nope im just on a journey to reach conversational level of a couple of languages *I want to be a polyglot*

@Taco: you've hurt me one too many times *packs bags AND I don't even look back*

BUT I MISS YOUUU

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    04-04-2013 11:15 PM
    Ahhh I understand!

내 한국어 과 사투를 벌인거야. Is that correct? Did I use gwa correctly, lol
    04-04-2013 11:16 PM
    But I miss you already...

BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEE!

Downtown Taco likes this.
    04-04-2013 11:18 PM
    내 한국어 과 사투를 벌인거야. Is that correct? Did I use gwa correctly, lol
    What were you trying to say in english?? If I know that, I can help you with that

Tokio_Love likes this.
    04-04-2013 11:19 PM
    What were you trying to say in english?? If I know that, I can help you with that

Lol, crap it was that bad...I was trying to say I'm struggling with my korean

I used the wrong ending didnt I

SamsungGalaxySII likes this.
    04-04-2013 11:38 PM
    Lol, crap it was that bad...I was trying to say I'm struggling with my korean

I used the wrong ending didnt I

Ok little korean lesson here. 사투 means to fight. But it also means to struggle but used less commonly. Also, you don't use 과(gwa) after 한국어, you use 와 (wa). And yes, I did understand what you were trying to say, I just asked for that to fix your little grammar mistakes. 벌인거야 means more like past tense, so it's like struggl"ed". If you were trying to say "struggling" as you mentioned in the last post, the stence should be like this.
    Past tense: 내 한국어와 사투를 벌인거야. (Please note that I used 와 (wa) instead of 과(gwa). )
    Using "struggling": 내 한국어와 사투를 벌이고 있습니다.
    If you have questions feel free to ask! I would love to answer Korea/Korean related questions. Thanks for having interest in Korea/Korean! Thanks!

Tokio_Love likes this.
    04-04-2013 11:56 PM
    Ok little korean lesson here. 사투 means to fight. But it also means to struggle but used less commonly. Also, you don't use 과(gwa) after 한국어, you use 와 (wa). And yes, I did understand what you were trying to say, I just asked for that to fix your little grammar mistakes. 벌인거야 means more like past tense, so it's like struggl"ed". If you were trying to say "struggling" as you mentioned in the last post, the stence should be like this.
    Past tense: 내 한국어와 사투를 벌인거야. (Please note that I used 와 (wa) instead of 과(gwa). )
    Using "struggling": 내 한국어와 사투를 벌이고 있습니다.
    If you have questions feel free to ask! I would love to answer Korea/Korean related questions. Thanks for having interest in Korea/Korean! Thanks!

With all due respect, the international community is VERY interested in Korea right now...

04-05-2013 12:06 AM
    With all due respect, the international community is VERY interested in Korea right now...

Yeah because of that fat little piggy Kim Jong Un!

Tokio_Love likes this.
    04-05-2013 12:19 AM
    Ahhh I see! I will definitely be pm-ing you when im having trouble and google and korean books cant help lol. Thanks so much!

04-05-2013 12:21 AM
    Yeah because of that fat little piggy Kim Jong Un!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."-Isoroku Yamamoto.

This very quote is applicable to Nkorea's threat. All they are gonna do is make the US destroy N Korea

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh I see! I will definitely be pm-ing you when im having trouble and google and korean books cant help lol. Thanks so much!

I thought you said PMSing you 0.0
    Tokio_Love and Downtown Taco like this.
    04-05-2013 12:33 AM

I will always answer your questions. Thank you so much for having interest in korean!

04-05-2013 12:42 AM
    1. LMBO @ fat little piggy LMBO

2. Haha really? Pms, lol

3. Yea im very into the culture from the food, music, (I love my dramas and my saturday night live) tales, metaphors to just everyday customs. The day I get to go there will be the greatest day every.

Dont worry guys Kim Jong-un wont be doing anything *aims missiles and cocks gun* he don't want these problems

SamsungGalaxySII likes this.
    04-05-2013 01:52 AM
    1. LMBO @ fat little piggy LMBO

2. Haha really? Pms, lol

3. Yea im very into the culture from the food, music, (I love my dramas and my saturday night live) tales, metaphors to just everyday customs. The day I get to go there will be the greatest day every.

Dont worry guys Kim Jong-un wont be doing anything *aims missiles and cocks gun* he don't want these problems

Yup I really thought that.
    04-05-2013 02:31 AM
    He says to the Marine...

Lmaoooo! I'd smoke you in any physical contest, especially if you play video games. I bet you look like a Taco. Challeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnggggggggeeeeeee!

I know some fat marines... I used to be stationed on a submarine, where the base was patrolled by marines :/

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away
    Thank you.... Exactly! I don't know why anyone thinks that just because they're associated with a Military branch that they can't be out of shape. Psshhhhhhhh

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android
    04-05-2013 04:30 AM
    Lmaoooo! I'd smoke you in any physical contest, especially if you play video games. I bet you look like a Taco. Challeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnggggggggeeeeeee!

Thank you.... Exactly! I don't know why anyone thinks that just because they're associated with a Military branch that they can't be out of shape. Psshhhhhhhh

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android
    Any physical contest? What's your time on running a mile and a half?

I've never cared about being big or bulky or built like a body builder, I get by though. I pride myself on speed and agility.

04-05-2013 06:43 AM
    Any physical contest? What's your time on running a mile and a half?

I've never cared about being big or bulky or built like a body builder, I get by though. I pride myself on speed and agility.

I run a mile & a half in 11:45 at 225lbs. I'm big as heck but I make sure I stay agile as I put on size. I don't want to be big with no stamina so I know what you mean. You're cool but since Taco was saying he's a Marine, I wanna take him to school

04-05-2013 06:56 AM
    Lol. 8 or under for me. Always been, hopefully always will be. Of course I'm 5'9" and 150 lbs...

04-05-2013 08:49 AM
    Sheesh! A mile & 1/2 in 8 min and sometimes under. Salute to you bruh, you are MOVING! At 150lbs though, you're very light and it's very easy to move that weight. I'd still challenge you though, I never back down or quit. You'd just have to wait for me at the finish line. It'll only be about 3 more minutes lol

04-05-2013 10:28 AM
    no problem

well it's not necessarily spam but some confuse Forum Games as a place to post Android apps/games. Not a big deal, we clean it up as we find it and direct them to the proper area
    Paul, St. Louis Blues won against Chicago Black Hawks!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}-uploadfromtaptalk1365178863645.jpg  
    04-05-2013 11:21 AM
    Paul, St. Louis Blues won against Chicago Black Hawks!

Are those baseball teams or something?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
    04-05-2013 11:24 AM
    Get aside... Make a room for winner..
    04-05-2013 11:28 AM
    Are those baseball teams or something?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
    Hockey...

04-05-2013 11:49 AM
    *comes behind maggie and snaps neck* shh shh, everything's going to be alright

makaroni likes this.
    04-05-2013 11:52 AM
    *comes behind maggie and snaps neck* shh shh, everything's going to be alright

Nice! That was like straight stealth mode. I see Tokio is agile for a large woman. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha *Evil laugh*

klokateer123 and Tokio_Love like this.
    04-05-2013 12:11 PM
12,245 ... 137138139140141 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD